Students who would like to join at the institute, have to choose first the course/programs wish to apply for. Student can choose the program from the website or can directly contact at the campus.
Local student can directly communication with the Academic Consultant at our campus for any advice on career related issues and collect the related papers and admission form.
Students who are not from home may apply online independently through the website. International students can download the application form from our website and send it to our Academic Consultant with all Scanned Copy of Academic Papers, Photographs, and References from their local authority. After checking out all documents the Academic Consultant will give confirmation for your study at Bangladesh Skill Development Institute (BSDI).
If you want to apply directly please check that you have attached the following documents-
- Photocopies of all your educational certificates
- References from the Schools/Colleges Authority or other Responsible Authority for Education. The References must be on Headed Paper from an academic or an employer and the original, not photocopies.
- Two passport size & two stamp size photos.
- Photocopy of Passport (First 5 pages)
Application submission time:
- For Diploma in Engineering Program: The Admission procedure starts after the SSC results. There is mainly one session in a year. Students have to follow the admission announcement which is given by the Bangladesh Technical Education Board Authority. Usually the admission procedure starts after May( depending on the SSC Result)
- Diploma and Short Course: Available in Four Session- March, June, September & December. Student must send the application to the authority before month of session start time. The session starts after the 15th of the session month.